Special Education – Individualized Education for Special Needs
Students with an IEP are served well by our Special Education Case Manager and Resource Specialists. With more than 20 years of experience in Special Education, our Special Education program provides opportunities for students with IEP’s individualized learning options that work for each child. These options may include:
- One dedicated teacher or one for each core subject
- An hour per week of one-on-one instruction or one hour a week per core subject in a small classroom
- FREE Tutoring in all subjects, available on campus 5 days a week
- Elective classes offered both in a classroom and virtually
- Extensive Visual and Performing Arts Program including art, guitar, drums, drama, vocals, piano, and video production
- Access to our computer lab – open to all enrolled students
- Regular assessments
- Weekly online grading via Edline
- A minimum of 4 hours a day invested in school work and classes, 5 days per week
- Teachers and Tutors who are easily available and reachable
- A small quiet and safe campus
- Extracurricular clubs and on-campus activities
Many of our special education students enjoy the our electives classes such as guitar, piano, singing or art, while receiving individual support in their academic core classes.
Need more information? Request our FREE Information kit. Want to come visit the campus? You are welcome! Just schedule an Information Session and see for yourself how Choices Charter School is an extraordinary school.