ALL 7th and 9th grade students in Physical Education must attend a mandatory P.E. clinic each semester to do fitness testing, as required by the State of California.
To select and register for a clinic, 9th grade students should fill out the clinic request form below. Make note in your calendar which clinic you signed up for, the date AND time.
Please make sure all email and cell information is current!
Clinics are offered on different days of the week to help accommodate family schedules. Start times are set to correspond with class schedules on those days. Clinics are offered on the following dates and times:
Fall Semester 2018-19
- Monday, September 17, 2018 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 (start time 12:30 PM)
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 (start time 12:00 noon)
Spring Semester 2018-19
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 (start time 12:00 noonn)
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 (start time 12:00 noon)
- Monday, April 1, 2019 (start time 12:00 noon – last clinic of the semester)
A confirming email will be sent for the time you have selected.
Students MUST be on time and dressed appropriately in comfortable clothes/running shoes.
If not on time, students will lose their spot and be put on a waiting list for the next available spot in a future clinic.